Saturday, September 22, 2007

They Finally Got The Fire Started: Avatar Season 3!

The first episode of Avatar: the last Airbender Book 3: Fire, "The Awakening", finally aired last night.

So I got together with my fellow avatarded friend (she's one of those "secret obsession" type people) and watched it. We were soooooo excited, and after the over 9 months of waiting, we had every right to be.

And I have got to say, it was worth the wait. Not that I would want to wait, or that it would be okay for Nickelodeon to do something so hideous ever again. But the Season is looking supremely awesome.

This is going to be spoiler-y now. So if you haven't watched it yet, what the heck are you doing? Go watch it now! They have it on Turbo Nick for goodness sakes, you don't even have to wait till they air it!

And well of course there's my little nit-picky problems with it. I still haven't adjusted to Zuko not leaving the dark side last season, and MAIKO?!? My poor hardcore Zutara heart just had to cry, "WTF is going on here?"

But even with all that you just know the season is going to be amazing, and you can tell they're pulling out all the stops. Come on, I mean they show us Ozai's face, Aang has hair, and they're bringing back like all of our favorite characters. We saw Yue, the Duke, the Serpent from the Serpent's Pass...

And this is JUST the first episode!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wasss amazing !!! I LOVE MAIKO!!!!!! so leave it go, Zutara was never meant to be =]

Jay said...

lol that avatar has hair now!
how cool is that?
: )

care to trade links with my humor blog? check it out at http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

want to trade? post my link and contact me back!
thanks!