Friday, September 14, 2007

Good Time Music

I love music. Lets be honest, I'm a choir geek with a karioke machine. And when no one's home I dance around and sing at the top of my lungs, actually I do that even when people are home.

So of course I love internet music sites, which give me a chance to try out some songs before buying the cd. (No, I have not yet upgraded to an mp3 player).

Now I know a lot of people are into Project Playlist lately, but I'm totally loyal to Imeem.

'Cause even with the recent copyright nazism that has emerged lately, Imeem still pwns. Plus, it adds some kind of challenge to find good songs that haven't been cut down to a 30 second preveiw.

And I have this ever-changing playlist that is like my brain child. Here taste a hear!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thats a seriously awesome playlist right there! I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who listens to japanese/ anime music <3

-Hannah