Friday, February 1, 2008

She's Baaaaack!

Alright so there's been like 4 months since my last post. I'm horrible, you caught me. I was busy! I can't help it! (lies)

However, we have now switched semesters at school, so I will be back to my wonderful blogging once again. So, on the off chance that you have somehow found it in your heart to continue to check my little blog for posts- among my irresponsible bloggy-ness- then you are my hero, insane, and having your lucky day, because I am posting yet again! At least for now (Come on. You all don't seriously still trust me, right?) =]

*** And in less lame note, I have a new link on my blogroll, "Jay's World". Um... HUZZAH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your profile picture the clumsy girl from Bleached?

Anonymous said...

oh nicole ---ive missed your posts =)

Nicole said...

Actually wishy (cute alias by the way, my profile pic is Risa Koizumi from Lovely Complex, not Orihime Inoue from Bleach, but nice try.